WeWork but a hotel instead.
You subscribe to the service and have access to hotel rooms all over the world.
- Hotels will be located in city centers
- Consistent & High Speed Wifi
- Clean and safe
- The mood would be between an Airbnb, a Hotel and a Hostel (common kitchen...)
- Access to services like Netflix...
- Each location could have some unique perks
The goal is to:
- Offer a hotel experience that is consistent all over the world. You know what to expect whether you're travelling to Tokyo, Rome or Muscat.
- Let customers save money through a subscription system.
The pricing is critical for this to work, for now, here's what I have in mind:
- 500$ / month
- You can book up to 60 nights/year in any location you want.
Of course this business idea requires massive investments (owning hotels in city centers in all major cities)... But I still think this is feasible.