there are two fundemental issues this is trying to solve
- indisicion in picking food
- always picking the same thing because it is something that the customer knows
choose my food is
an app where a user takes a photo of a menu, and gets a recommendation of what to eat. the app will have many modes such as;
- chaos: give something completely random
- favorite: give the food the person is most likely to like
- different: give the food the most different from previous things the person has eaten.
the user will also be able to filter out things that they don't like depending on their diet 'vegan', 'gluten intollorant' etc.
- user opens app and selects restaurant (if the menu already exists on the system for this website shows user that menu, else the user needs to take photos of each page of the menu)
- user then chooses constaints of what they chaos, favorite, etc
- user gets what item to choose
- after they have eaten they rate what they eat.
As time goes on we will be able to build a pretty decent recommender engine for what the user likes to eat.